He took our $3,500 for a bankruptcy on payments.Never filed the bankruptcy and then he assigned our case to another lawyer for $200.
Dean Chandler is going to get indicted for fraud or something. Steigerwalt is a crook of the worst kind and I know there are thousands out there like us. We were all suckered into believing what Steigerwalt said on the commercials. "Obama has released billions in funds...and we know how to get to them!" Phooey, Steigerwalt is a liar.
He did not have a clue how to get them money to help us. Our friends hired him to do their loan mod because we went there for bankruptcy. Steigerwalt took about $5,000 and did nothing. Our friends later found out that Steigerwalt had one lawyer, who lost his license, doing all the loan modifications.
Steigerwalt's only sincerity is that he sincerely wants to take your money.Beware and file a complaint with the CA State Bar like we did.
You May Also Like
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "This review is about an experience I have had with my local Jewel Foods store, located at Grand and Hunt Club Rd. in Gurnee. A month ago, I asked that..."
- "I visited the new walmart, in biloxi, ms. I was gonna purchase some grapes. Below the grapes the price says $2.48. When i check out i found out there by..."
- "Horrible experience untrustworthy people they are after your money and after the fact they won't help. They told my wife that all the papers submitted were all under her favor..."