Pacific Law Center - Attorney Kerry Steigerwalt is a Thief
He took our $3,500 for a bankruptcy on payments.Never filed the bankruptcy and then he assigned our case to another lawyer for $200.
Dean Chandler is going to get indicted for fraud or something. Steigerwalt is a crook of the worst kind and I know there are thousands out there like us. We were all suckered into believing what Steigerwalt said on the commercials. "Obama has released billions in funds...and we know how to get to them!" Phooey, Steigerwalt is a liar.
He did not have a clue how to get them money to help us. Our friends hired him to do their loan mod because we went there for bankruptcy. Steigerwalt took about $5,000 and did nothing. Our friends later found out that Steigerwalt had one lawyer, who lost his license, doing all the loan modifications.
Steigerwalt's only sincerity is that he sincerely wants to take your money.Beware and file a complaint with the CA State Bar like we did.
You May Also Like
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "Complaints ALJ Director and Chief, OAH Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) General Jurisdiction Division 1515 Clay Street As a UCLA graduate I went through an identification theft and fraud at a Citibank,..."
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "The "fine print" on the website stating that the $1 report will turn into a full membership after 7 days is not connected in anyway to the marketing headlines. There..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."
- "Be very careful when they tell you that you need brake pads and rotors. I went home and pulled the wheels. Lots of pad left. They torqued the lug nuts..."