Pacific Law Center - Attorney Kerry Steigerwalt is a Thief

Aug 03, 2010
review #192266

He took our $3,500 for a bankruptcy on payments.Never filed the bankruptcy and then he assigned our case to another lawyer for $200.

Dean Chandler is going to get indicted for fraud or something. Steigerwalt is a crook of the worst kind and I know there are thousands out there like us. We were all suckered into believing what Steigerwalt said on the commercials. "Obama has released billions in funds...and we know how to get to them!" Phooey, Steigerwalt is a liar.

He did not have a clue how to get them money to help us. Our friends hired him to do their loan mod because we went there for bankruptcy. Steigerwalt took about $5,000 and did nothing. Our friends later found out that Steigerwalt had one lawyer, who lost his license, doing all the loan modifications.

Steigerwalt's only sincerity is that he sincerely wants to take your money.Beware and file a complaint with the CA State Bar like we did.

8ada1bb
Had an experience with Pacific Law Center?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
DENISE SANDOVAL

Oct 15, 2012

:( OMG! I FELL INTO THE SAME TRAP...BENJAMIN LEGAL SERVICES IS NOW GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND THEY DONT RETURN ANY OF MY CALLS AND NOW I HAVE TO FILE A MOTION TO REOPEN MY CASE AND FINISH IT ON MY OWN...

tipster

May 07, 2012

Just an update. Chris Markt is now running with Benjamin Legal Services you can Google his name too. He's also no good and has nothing going for him but making fast money. Basically he wants in on the Benjamin game. And yes Kevin and Theresa are still in the game they are working with Chris Markt to hide their ways. They have moved in with Nationwide Support Services and are located in Irvine, CA. They still fly from Chicago to Irvine ever other week. Their new number is 877-700-4916. I hope the FBI catches up to them. They're crooks!

0 0 Reply
suckered by benjamin legal ser

Mar 17, 2011

benjamin legal service is just as bad as Kerry's pacific law center. Don't give them your money!! It is all a scamm

0 0 Reply
I need ore information please

Oct 30, 2010

I am furious the PLC center took 2600.00 from us for a bankruptcy. I show up to the office on Nobel and they had vacated the building overnight. I am filing a complaint with the State Bar but I need my money back. This other lawyer who he supposedly referred our case to is a joke he does not return calls at all. I even went to the office on Rio San Diego and you cannot get in to see him either. How in the world can Kerry go on TV and say he is going to take care of all of his existing clients when that is a flat out lie. They took my final payment in August and I haven't heard a thing from them since then. Any information other victims can share would be appreciated.

Paul

Sep 09, 2010

YOU RIPPED ME OFF AND I AM FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE CALIFORNIA STATE BAR. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!!!!
AND I AM CALLING ALL THE NEWS STATIONS IN SAN DIEGO

frustrated

Aug 18, 2010

same thing has happened to us with the bankruptcy situation. we have filed a dipute with our bank to get our money back. we also filed a complaint with the BBB and San Diego BAR association. Were working on getting all of our money back now. They are horriable. We were suckered by the commercials too. Damm those comercials...!!!

commonman

Aug 17, 2010

You may want to consider wrtign a complaint to the California Atate Bar Attorey Comoplaints. That seee the only way to get a reaons. Best of Luck

×
You were reading a complaint about Pacific Law Center.
Filing a new complaint about
×