He took our $3,500 for a bankruptcy on payments.Never filed the bankruptcy and then he assigned our case to another lawyer for $200.
Dean Chandler is going to get indicted for fraud or something. Steigerwalt is a crook of the worst kind and I know there are thousands out there like us. We were all suckered into believing what Steigerwalt said on the commercials. "Obama has released billions in funds...and we know how to get to them!" Phooey, Steigerwalt is a liar.
He did not have a clue how to get them money to help us. Our friends hired him to do their loan mod because we went there for bankruptcy. Steigerwalt took about $5,000 and did nothing. Our friends later found out that Steigerwalt had one lawyer, who lost his license, doing all the loan modifications.
Steigerwalt's only sincerity is that he sincerely wants to take your money.Beware and file a complaint with the CA State Bar like we did.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."
- "Dishonesty to Court. Lying to High Court Masters and Judges. Lending a helping hand to those involved in cheating, dishonesty, ripping people off, causing them losses, SLAPP suits, etc.. In the case..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."